2023 Spartan Retreat
Freedom through Discipline
Calling out all men who want to take their spirituality to the next level. Spend a weekend with other men in a remote cabin free from all distractions of food, family and media. Silence, mediation, and fasting will be used to recenter and reconnect to our deeper Truth that is often masked in everyday life.
Purpose: Reflect, Recenter, Refocus, Reconnecting
Method: Removing all distractions including the comfort of food and media
- Water only fasting from 6pm Friday night until Sunday at 2pm
- Group Meditation 1 hour Friday night, 1 hour Saturday morning, 1 hour Saturday night.
- Silence from 6am-9pm on Saturday
- No phone, tv or digital media. Journals or nonfiction books allowed.
- Worksheets around discovering your purpose, overcoming fear, and releasing resentment will be available.
It starts at 6pm on Friday, January 13th
and ends 2pm Sunday , January 15th
David is happy to welcome you to his family retreat home. “The Cabin” is located in very rural southern Indiana (Bedford area) on 6 acres of wooded land It is approximately one hour 45 minutes south of Indianapolis. Although this is a Spartan retreat you will enjoy a wood burning stove, fire pit, and wood planked walls in this remote cabin in the woods. It is just 20 minutes away from Hoosier National forrest and miles of trails. We have beds for up to 8 or you are welcome to camp on site.
This transformational experience is $250 payable via venmo. If you are unable to make the payment and truly want to be there, please contact me @ 317-603-0886 and we will to make it happen.